An Australian-owned manufacturer and installer of residential and commercial balustrades, gates and fencing located on the Central Coast of New South Wales.
We were approached by Betta Balustrades to redevelop their existing website, with a particular focus on optimising its performance to increase their visibility and marketing leads generated. There was also a targeted focus on the Central Coast region.
- Create great looking websites for our client that inspire customers & emotionally engage
- Showcase our client’s services in an easy-to-navigate format
- Generate highly qualified leads for our client
- Perform onsite search engine optimisations to increase website visibility (SEO)
The Oddball Approach
- Discovery Meetings to identify websites, priorities and put a project plan in place for deployment
- Audit of all existing websites and performance
- Keyword Research for each brand to identify priority keywords
- Architecture and Site Mapping to ensure website is technically optimised
- Development of fresh new website designs, which are professional and cohesive.
- Install and configure Google Analytics and website conversion tracking
- Monitor website visibility utilising keyword position tracking software.
- Smart looking websites that reflect the overarching brand
- Technical site audit at 92%+ (80% KPI)
- 1005 Leads in 9 months
- 6 Keywords in Position 1, 8 Keywords in Position 2, 18 Keywords in the Top 10,
- Increased Central Coast website visibility from 19.01% to 44.58%