Full-Time / Digital Marketing
ABOUT THE ROLE
Oddball Marketing is a fast growing Central Coast digital marketing agency.
That sounds great, but what does it actually mean?
It means the Oddball team has a growth mindset, with success being a direct result of our learned abilities. Success comes because we believe in continuous improvement and we expect you to believe the same.
Our team is a group of professionals, all striving to become leading experts in their channels. Together, this culture of self-improvement and envelope-pushing is what gives us our advantage.
Success comes from pushing the boundaries and daring to be great. Self-awareness and being comfortable with adversity are essential qualities for any applicant.
Culture is critical to our success. As a team member in a senior role, you will be expected to share to these values.
If your experience helps you think outside the box, rather than trapping you in it, this is the role for you.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create high performance marketing strategies and campaigns for clients
- Manage task prioritisation for projects and campaigns
- Provide quality and thorough briefs to creative and operation teams
- Marketing data analysis and client report creation
- Demonstrate creative judgement and have the confidence and articulation to explain it to clients and the creative team
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Be able to develop a quality marketing strategy for clients
- Strong task management, project management and ongoing client service skills
- Relationship management skills between clients and internal team members
- Comprehensive knowledge of marketing channels including Social Media, Search Engine Marketing, Email Marketing, and Websites
- Strong data analysis skills
- A growth mindset – for Oddball to improve, so must the team
Highly Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or related fields
- Proven industry experience in a digital marketing account manager role (or similar)
- Exceptional task prioritisation, communication and decision making skills
- Ability to operate autonomously, as well as within a team environment
- An unquenchable thirst for new knowledge and skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A great salary based on your experience
- A dynamic workplace with colleagues who like to challenge themselves
- A comfortable office environment with good conversation
- Team bonding events and activities
- A fast growing business with opportunities for growth and skill development
- A mix of experience levels where you will have the opportunity to learn and to teach
- Work locally in West Gosford, Central Coast
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the above requirements and you have current working rights in Australia, apply now. Please include your up-to-date resume and covering letter.
Please note: No overseas or out of state applicants as you will be required to work in the West Gosford office.
If you’d like to submit your application through Seek, click HERE. We cant wait to hear form you.