ABOUT THE ROLE
Join one of the Central Coast’s leading marketing agencies, and be part of an award winning team that gets results!
We’re searching for an experienced marketing account manager who is committed to delivering massive growth outcomes for our clients, and is truly passionate about helping clients stay ahead of the curve with powerful modern marketing.
You will need to be experienced in digital marketing, analytics, websites and/or SEO. An analytical, problem-solving “Do-er” with a creative flair. You are solutions and client focused, with the ability to build strong relationships and communicate effectively with clients, team members and partners.
You must be passionate about delivering outstanding results and driven to succeed.
If you’re ambitious, motivated, forward-thinking, and you get weirdly excited by marketing – this is the opportunity for you!
This is the dream – live AND work on the Central Coast doing something you love with people who are serious about success.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create high performance marketing strategies and campaigns
- Organise, manage and plan task prioritisation for projects and campaigns
- Schedule and Coordinate priorities with internal channel managers
- Provide Tracking, Reporting & Insights
- Provide quality and thorough briefs to creative team
- Demonstrate creative judgment; protect the brands and inform designers about style, look and feel
- Analysis of marketing data and creating client reports
- Work cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Strong task management, project management and ongoing client service skills
- Experience managing clients in an agency, freelance or consulting capacity. OR a demonstrable ability to do so.
- Solid knowledge and experience of marketing channels including Social Media, Search Engine Marketing, Email Marketing, and Websites are preferred but can be taught
- Strong data analysis skills. Experience using and interpreting data from marketing analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience briefing and collaborating with creatives eg. Video creators, copywriters, web designers, etc.
Highly Desired Skills
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Related field
- Agency experience highly desirable
- Marketing platform experience ie. AdWords, Analytics, etc
- Exceptional task prioritisation, communication and decision making skills
- Ability to operate autonomously, as well as within a team environment
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Friendly work environment promoting work/life balance (most of the time at least)
- A workplace where we work hard but have a good laugh
- Fast growing business with lots of future opportunities
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- Creative work environment. We love fresh, new ideas and creative thinking
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the above requirements and you have current working rights in Australia, apply now.
No overseas or out of state applicants as you will be required to work in the West Gosford office. Include your up to date resume and covering letter.
Only applications submitted through seek HERE will be considered.