ABOUT THE ROLE
Join one of the Central Coast’s leading marketing agencies, and be part of a dynamic award winning team!
We are a full service creative marketing agency looking to hire a full-time “Full Stack Developer”, who is passionate about making an impact on the success of our clients’ businesses.
You will be able to demonstrate your ability to effectively communicate with clients and team members, a willingness to take direction and learn, as well as initiative in solving problems and creating efficiencies. You must be passionate about delivering outstanding results and driven to succeed.
As well as back-end skills with PHP and MySQL, technical skills and experience working with WordPress, both Theme and Plugin development, will be a significant advantage.
General knowledge of website hosting, Linux, cPanel, as well as knowledge of .net, asp and other programming languages will also be advantageous.
You will be working with our creative team to develop websites, breaking down their designs into functional templates / pages / emails. You will also be required to develop plugins and add other functionalities.
We are looking for someone to focus largely on backend development; working heavily in WordPress you will be developing custom solutions to complex client challenges.
If you’re ambitious, motivated, forward-thinking, and you get a kick out of creating solutions with tech – this is the opportunity for you!
This is the dream – live AND work on the Central Coast doing something you love with people who are serious about success.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop WordPress Plugins
- Integrating with APIs from other software solutions
- Customise website layouts based on direction from our designers
- Launching websites
- Developing solutions utilising WordPress
- Troubleshooting issues that crop up from time to time on websites
- Work with an manage our Github repository
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- WordPress knowledge and experience
- Php, MySQL
Highly Desired Skills
- Bachelor Degree in Related field
- Good task management, prioritisation and decision making skills
- Ability to operate autonomously, as well as within a team environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- Friendly work environment promoting work/life balance (most of the time at least)
- A workplace where we work hard but have a good laugh
- Fast growing business with lots of future opportunities
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- Creative work environment. We love fresh, new ideas and creative thinking
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the above requirements and you have current working rights in Australia, apply now.
No overseas or out of state applicants as you will be required to work in the West Gosford office. Include your up to date resume and covering letter.
Only applications submitted through seek HERE will be considered.