We are looking for an account manager who is committed to delivering data-driven outcomes for clients? Truly passionate about helping clients stay ahead of the curve with awesome, modern marketing.
You will need to be experienced in digital marketing, analytics, websites and/or SEO. An analytical, problem-solving “Do-er”. Have the ability to demonstrate an ability to build strong client relationships. Be an effective, resilient communicator with clients, team members and partners.
If you are looking for an opportunity to help grow one of the Central Coast’s leading digital agencies as a key team member, this is the opportunity for you.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create, holistic marketing strategies and campaigns
- Monitor and manage paid social media ad-spends; including top-line reporting and optimising campaigns based on results
- Scheduling and creating social media content
- Create engaging EDM’s
- Demonstrate creative judgment; protect the brands and inform designers about style, look and feel
- Execute day-to-day campaigns
- Analysis of marketing data and creating client reports
- Work cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Experience managing clients in an agency, freelance or consulting capacity. OR a demonstrable ability to do so.
- Solid knowledge and experience with content marketing, SEO and search engine advertising campaigns preferred but can be taught
- Experience facilitating social media and other digital marketing campaigns
- Strong data analysis skills. Experience using and interpreting data from marketing analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience briefing and collaborative with creatives eg. Video creators, copywriters, web designers, etc.
- Bachelors Degree
- Agency experience highly desirable
- Marketing platform experience ie. AdWords, Analytics, etc
- Exceptional time management and decision making skills
- Ability to operate autonomously, as well as within a team environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- Friendly work environment promoting work/life balance
- Fast growing business with lots of future opportunities
- Monthly lunches and Quarterly team events
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- Creative work environment. We love fresh, new ideas and out of the box thinking