We are looking for an experienced Social Media expert who loves the challenges of an ever changing platform, with the thrill of learning and mastering these challenges.
This role will oversee social media communities and campaigns with responsibilities which include but are not limited to research, campaign and content creation, execution, monitoring and reporting. This role will strive to achieve high-level community engagement, brand and channel consistency, and information clarity and will contribute to and execute the social media strategy.
- Creating posts, managing content and managing Ad campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn & Twitter
- Develop and work on both paid and community management campaigns
- Implement pixel tracking and campaign reporting
- Developing & implementing social media strategy
- Basic image design and editing for posting & Ads
- Content creation and headline writing
- Monitor and respond to inbound messages and reviews across all social media platforms.
- 2 years experience in similar role (agency or freelancer experience preferred)
- Marketing Degree preferred not essential
- Account management, including budget management, spend analysis and experience with analytics packages and report writing
- Proven expertise on social media platforms
- Content creation expertise – digital design, writing, animation, podcasting
- Proven track record in team mentorship and leadership
- Commitment to achieving deadlines and ability to mange competing priorities
- Be apart of team delivering great results for their clients
- Flexibility with work hours
- Earn extra income with our Bonus Program
- You share in the success of our business, with our Profit Share Program
- Friendly work environment promoting work/life balance
- Fast growing business with lots of future opportunities
- Creative work environment
- Our name says it all… We love fresh, new ideas and out of the box thinking
- Work locally in West Gosford, Central Coast
If you feel you are the Oddball for the job fill in the form below.