We are looking for an up and coming digital marketer with 1-2 years experience, who wants to grow their career while making a massive impact on the success of our clients’ businesses.
You will be able to demonstrate an ability to communicate effectively with clients and team members, to think analytically and be solutions focused, and have a willingness to learn and adapt.
The role will be primarily aiding in delivering our search engine marketing strategies. Activities will include code analysis, reviewing client content, writing content and contacting other sites for promotions.
You may also be called upon to assist with other online marketing activity implementation, including social media, email marketing & analytics reporting.
As SEO is an organic, developing speciality, you will help in researching and developing new techniques to ensure our clients’ success.
If you’re ambitious, motivated, forward-thinking and driven to succeed – this is the opportunity for you!
This is the dream – live AND work on the Central Coast doing something you love with people who are serious about success.
What we are looking for
You should be able to demonstrate the following:
- An understanding of how search engines work
- A basic understanding of HTML
- Problem solving & analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Good time management
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to talk to clients
What we offer
You’ll be working in a multi award winning team. We are a fast growing business which will provide lots of future opportunity for the right candidate. The benefits of working at Oddball Marketing include:
- Working closely with a team of experts
- Working on a diverse range of clients
- Training, including attending industry events
- A fast paced but a fun place to work & learn
- Monthly lunches and Quarterly team events
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- Fast growing business with lots of future opportunities
- Our name says it all… We love fresh, new ideas and out of the box thinking
- Work locally in West Gosford, Central Coast
If the idea of developing your SEO skills with a dynamic team on the Central Coast excites you, please attach your current CV & a cover letter.
The cover letter must demonstrate why you want to work in SEO particularly and why you would be the best person for this position
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa and be able to work in the West Gosford HQ. Only applications submitted through seek HERE will be considered.