As a fast growing digital agency, we need an experienced WordPress developer to help us deliver high-end projects and enhance our development workflows.
With about 200 websites under management, we’re looking for a talented WordPress developer to join our growing team.
As our key WordPress Developer you will bridge the workflow between our graphic designer and backend developer. You will be integral to the refinement and shaping of our project/development workflow and managing our development infrastructure.
As part of an agency, you’ll get to work with a range of brands and you’ll find no two days are ever the same. You will have the opportunity to help shape the marketing of key businesses around Australia.
As our name suggests, we’re not your typical agency. We believe in marketing that’s edgy, that stands out, that pushes the boundaries and gets noticed. If want to do the kind of marketing/development, get in contact via the form below.
- Work closely with Account Managers to deliver outstanding websites
- Developing, supporting & innovating custom WordPress sites including working with themes, frameworks, plugins as well as developing custom plugins and new features
- Continually enhance the development of sites and project workflows for increased efficiency, worldclass quality and optimised performance
- Contribution to the delivery process, tech enablement & architecture alignment of the team & practice
- Build landing pages to support marketing campaigns including tracking codes
- Advanced frontend skills: HTML, CSS, JS.
- 3+ years working in a development team
- Advanced knowledge in WordPress
- UX and UI are key in driving high converting sites, you will have a keen eye for detail and understand the importance of content
- Other Skills that are highly desirable: PHP, MySQL, REST, JSON, SOAP
- An active interest in the latest technologies & architectural trends (meetups, blogs etc.)
If you’re a passionate WordPress Developer who thrives in a fun, collaborative environment, with your own autonomy, this is the role for you.
- Help refine the development workflow and ensure best practice infrastructure
- Flexibility In Work Hours
- Earn extra income with our Bonus Program
- You share in the success of our business, with our Profit Share Program
- Friendly work environment promoting work/life balance
- Fast growing business with lots of future opportunities
- Creative work environment
- Our name says it all… We love fresh, new ideas and out of the box thinking
- Work locally in West Gosford, Central Coast
If you meet the above requirements and you have current working rights in Australia, apply now. No overseas applicants and you will be required to work in the West Gosford office. Include your up to date resume and covering letter.