As a Marketing Copywriter / Content Creator you will be an important part within our expanding Marketing team based at our head office on the beautiful Central Coast.
We are seeking a passionate content writer, who can create original, tailored content, with user engagement and search engine optimisation being the main focus. Our clients come from a multitude of industries and therefore you will be responsible for creating quality content and communications, for diverse audiences.
- Writing multiple blogs each week (and implementing SEO strategies)
- Crafting copy for our marketing newsletter to educate our audience
- Write and Proof all website content, including tags within website products
- Ensure all content is SEO optimised
- Crafting consistent and engaging social media content for a range of social media platforms and businesses
- Writing other marketing copy assets as required, including sales letters, email marketing copy, etc.
- You have a degree and relevant experience in Communications or Digital Marketing role at another company
- You have at least 3+ years of proven experience writing blogs, newsletters, scripts as well as content for multiple social media platforms
- You are tech-savvy and have a passion for copywriting, creating content, and mastering the written word
- You’re an effective, clear communicator in all formats
- You have a sense of humour that’s smart, but not offensive or cynical
- You have excellent priority management skills, and are able to juggle multiple projects & tasks at once across shifting timelines
- You LOVE feedback, and thrive off an opportunity to improve your work and make it the best.
WHAT WE OFFER:
You’ll be working in a multi award winning team. We are a growing business which will provide lots of future opportunity for the right candidate. The benefits of working at Oddball Marketing include:
- Working closely with a team of experts
- Working on a diverse range of clients
- Training, including attending industry events
- A fast paced but fun place to work & learn
- Monthly lunches and Quarterly team events
- Fast growing business with lots of future opportunities
- Our name says it all… We love fresh, new ideas and out of the box thinking
- Work locally in West Gosford, Central Coast
- A competitive salary based on your experience
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the above requirements and you have current working rights in Australia, apply now.
No overseas or out of state applicants as you will be required to work in the West Gosford office. Include your up to date resume and covering letter.
Only applications submitted through HERE will be considered.