We’re currently on the hunt for a passionate Marketer to join our team. We’ve experienced fantastic growth over the last 18 months and now need another account manager to help manage client campaigns.
As the account manager you will be our key contact with clients. It’s your role to work with our clients to develop marketing strategies that will help their business grow. You will then work with the rest of our team to execute those strategies, guide creative, manage priorities and deliver the best results for the client.
As an agency, we get to work with a range of brands so no two days are ever the same. You will have the opportunity to help shape the marketing of key businesses around Australia.
As our name suggests, we’re not your typical agency. We believe in marketing that’s edgy, that stands out, that pushes the boundaries and gets noticed. If want to do the kind of marketing that’s creative and gets peoples attention. If this sounds like you, get in contact via the form below.
Experience in Digital Marketing and/or Agency experience is a big plus. However, the main criteria for this role is that you are a great people person, can manage priorities and have a solid understanding of marketing principles.
- Create high quality and creative marketing campaigns that stand out from the competition
- Manage client relationships ensuring that we always deliver the best work we can
- Provide briefings to internal and external supply teams, working with them to deliver amazing campaigns and outstanding results
- Analyse marketing data and report on campaign performance to clients
- Assist with the development of content including video, photography and digital assets
You must be a self starter who enjoys working in a team environment but has the initiative to prioritise work and get things done. You must also be solutions focused with the ability to look at opportunities in any situation.
- Have a strong customer service focus
- Be well organised with solid time management skills
- 3+ years experience in a Marketing role
- Demonstrable knowledge of marketing concepts and strategies
- Bachelors Degree is preferred (but not mandatory)
- Previous Agency experience is highly desirable
- Beneficial knowledge includes: SEO, Social Media, EDM, AdWords, PR, Design and/or Data Reporting
- Autonomy to work with clients and be a key part of client success
- Flexibility In Work Hours
- Earn extra income with our Bonus Program
- You share in the success of our business, with our Profit Share Program
- Friendly work environment promoting work/life balance
- Fast growing business with lots of future opportunities
- Creative work environment
- Our name says it all… We love fresh, new ideas and out of the box thinking
- Work locally in West Gosford, Central Coast
If you meet the above requirements and you have current working rights in Australia, apply now. No overseas applicants and you will be required to work in the West Gosford office. Include your up to date resume and covering letter.